So guess what? I was nominated for another award! How freakin’ excited am I?! This time, Tarana from Sand in my Toes (don’t you just love her blog name) nominated me and I am beyond honored! It’s such an amazing feeling to know that someone thought of you, and that little ol’ blog of yours, especially when you least expected it! And to be nominated for being versatile, is especially wonderful! Makes me happy, for once, not to have limited myself to blogging about one topic like maybe I made the right decision about branching out! So thank you Tarana for recognizing me!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
With that said, I’m supposed to nominate up to 15 blogs for this award. Today, I am nominating 5 wonderful ladies!
If you’ve been nominated, please don’t feel the least bit uncomfortable about not passing the award on.
I understand and respect your decision to choose what’s best for you and your blog!
I realize that not everyone chooses to participate in these types of chain posts and I support your decision either way!
So no worries; just know I think you are all wonderful, VERSATILE, and completely deserving of this award!
Seven things about myself:
1. I like to make jokes like “Alivia was a fresh girl today, so we put her in a hole”! Of course, this day and age you have to be careful about what you joke about. Just for the record, my husband and nephew dug this hole. I even have proof of it on video. On a serious note, this visit to the beach was especially fun and eventful because we all became trend setters that day. That’s right! My husband and nephew dug that hole for a good hour! Before we all knew it, people were walking by just to sneak a peek at our hole. The next thing we knew, there were five groups of people all digging holes. Yep, we even caused beach security to have to make an appearance. Fortunately for us we weren’t escorted off the beach. He was nice enough to ask that we fill in the hole before we went in the water. Not before we left the beach, but before we went in the water. I joked with the guy that we were planning to put a blanket over the hole and watch some poor soul fall into it (I crack myself up)! Thankfully, he had a good sense of humor!
2. I take more things personal than I care to admit.
3. I’d love to have an air hockey, pool table, indoor Jacuzzi, and fireplace in our downstairs family room!
4. I secretly want another child. That’s today. I’m constantly changing my mind. I’d love to give Alivia a sibling and I’m certain she would make an excellent BIG sister, but I fear for my health in the first three months. I can’t seem to figure out how I would manage to take care of Alivia with my head in the toilet.
5. I have Melasma (pregnancy mask). Yep, pregnancy mask. I know what you’re thinking. Isn’t that supposed to go away after pregnancy? That’s what I thought too. Apparently not though (yeah, not so much); lucky me!
6. Since my pregnancy with Alivia my startle reflex has been dramatically heightened. I’m super sensitive to the unexpected; it’s weird. Even when someone does something as little as touch me on the leg without me expecting it, I nearly jump out of my skin! It’s a little ridiculous and so uncomfortable to say the least. You can imagine when someone intentionally scares or surprises me! It takes me awhile to recuperate.
7. I used to have a belly ring and I loved it! In fact, I miss it. Oh well.
If you missed my previous post, A Pasta Recipe for your Picky Eater(s), feel free to take a peek! It’s an easy and delicious recipe!
Also, I’ve decided to host a monthly giveaway on my blog and am looking for co-hosts. If you are interested, just click on the image below. I’d love the opportunity to work with you!