Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

February 27, 2013

Free collage template (9 photos)!

This is going to be a less words on Wednesday for me!  I’m resorting to my Instagram shots; haven’t been able to pick up my camera in a few days.  If you like the collage below, feel free to grab it HERE!  It’s a .psd Photoshop file 850 px wide.  As a reminder, you just click on the layer named “PLACE PHOTO HERE”, that I highlighted in red, and go to FILE / PLACE to choose the image you’d like to insert in the square.  My template does not include the text.

So from left to right:

1st row - Livi watching her boyfriend Jake on TV / Livi sportin’ her owl trick or treat bag (yeah it’s from Halloween) / Break dancing Mickey showing us his moves

2nd row – Another shot of Mickey / the hubby being silly (late at night when he is almost always delirious) / Livi posing for the camera

3rd row – My winter feet are in need of a pedicure desperately / I gave myself a French manicure, but that’s not the most exciting part!  The most exciting part is that they are my own nails!  That’s right!  / Me!  All sketched out of course!  Thought it was cool!  Of course, I don’t look very happy do I?  It’s just the angle.

Instagram collage 9 with pictures & title

Live and Love...Out Loud

1 comment :

  1. Such a lovely blog shared here about collage.Making collage needs creativity and artistic mind.Art is all about creation. Now we can also make collage online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...